Court Representation in Saskatchewan
Richard Carlson can represent you in many areas of civil law at Court throughout Saskatchewan. This applies whether you are a plaintiff or defendant. Richard works regularly in the following areas of litigation:
- Business and Shareholder Disputes
- Litigation involving Land or Property Rights
- Wills & Estate Litigation
- Wrongful Dismissal | Employer - Employee Matters
- Commercial Lease Disputes
- Mortgage Foreclosures and Agreements for Sale of Land
- Builders Liens and Commercial Liens
- Personal Property Security Act
- Collection of Money | Accounts Receivable
- Court of Queen's Bench and Court of Appeal
I do not practise in the areas of family law, personal injury claims or criminal law but can refer you to other lawyers in my firm that do so on a regular basis. We have many experienced lawyers.
Please browse through my articles on this website. I hope you will find them helpful. I'd appreciate your call if you are seeking a lawyer to represent you.
Notice: The information on this website is general in
nature only. It relates to Saskatchewan, Canada and may not be
applicable in your jurisdiction. It does not constitute legal
advice to you and no solicitor client relationship will be established.
You should seek specific legal advice regarding your circumstances
from a lawyer entitled to practise law in your jurisdiction.
www.rickcarlson.com | Tue, 23 May 2017 15:27:19 CDT1