Incorporation | Partnerships | Sale of Business or Shares | Employment Law | Contracts | Leases | Commercial Property | Shareholder Agreements | Collections | Insolvency | Other Business Matters
Photo by R Carlson
Business Law | Corporate
Richard Carlson can help you with your new or existing business legal needs in Saskatoon and throughout Saskatchewan. Legal services offered include:
- Incorporating a New Company
- Extra-Provincial Registrations in all Provinces
- Canada Corporations & Saskatchewan Corporations
- Franchise Agreements
- Purchase or Sale of a Business
- Purchase or Sale of Shares in a Business
- Shareholder Agreements
- Commercial Leases | Landlord Tenant Matters
- Commercial Financing
- Personal Property Security Matters
- Collection of Accounts Receivable
- Employment Law Issues | Wrongful Dismissal
- Insolvency Issues
Locating the right corporate lawyer to help you with your business needs can be difficult if you don't know one. Many only do agreements and don't go to court. I do both. I believe my services are unique in that I have extensive
court experience as well as business law experience plus a Commerce Degree.
This means that the advice you receive will be practical and well informed.
Please browse through my several legal articles on this website. I hope they
will be useful and that you will be convinced I can help you.
Notice: The information on this website is general in
nature only. It relates to Saskatchewan, Canada and may not be
applicable in your jurisdiction. It does not constitute legal
advice to you and no solicitor client relationship will be established.
You should seek specific legal advice regarding your circumstances
from a lawyer entitled to practise law in your jurisdiction.
www.rickcarlson.com | Sat, 25 May 2013 03:32:51 CDT1